Here is an easy, but thoroughly tasty, ten step recipe passed down for generations in Tiller, Oregon:
1/4 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Find one full grown rattlesnake
2. Kill it
3. Remove head & rattle, being sure not to break any of the capsules because
they can be harmful.
(CAUTION: a snake can still bite, even when dead.)
4. Skin it, clean it, & remove entrails, but keep
5. Cut into finger-long portions
6. Put snake, melted butter, and garlic salt together in tin foil packet
7. Put packet on open flame, letting the snake boil in the butter for 7 - 8
8. Remove packet from flame
9. Let cool for 2 minutes
10. Remove snake, peel meat from bones, and enjoy!!!!